When writing fiction, visualising characters is the most important part to me. Characters are almost always the basis of my stories. I got into a habit of trying to recreate their appearance with Cast Cards, used a lot on fanfiction forums.

This blog is simply a celebration of art in images and a way to mentally 'see' people and places featured in my stories. Massive Disclaimer: most (if not all) of the images do not belong to me (I found a lot of them on Google) and I have only used them to create a different artistic view, so all due respect is given to the creator or artist of the images when possible.

Saturday, 20 October 2012

Battlegame Mutate




























This was one of the strange and unexpected failures. After I had finished writing the original short and sweet Battlegame Forfeit, I tried an excited revival of the spirit via continuing what should have been left alone, really.

Battlegame Mutate was basically Forfeit, in a different setting, and all of the characters given superpowers.

What is wrong with me? Why did I BOTHER? I mean, I have several other ideas; Battlegame Duo, Battlegame Planet, etc - and I still agree that Mutate was the strongest, but not strong enough to swim on its own, sadly. It sank.

The Story
Again, originally published online via thenewb5online.forumup.com - and never completed. So sad. I hate letting things go, even if they were shit.

The Images
Again, the cast cards (image of celebrity representing a character) I created for the cast call. Most of those who supported me the first time did again for the second round, choosing new names and the same faces. Scenic images I created for the chapters, and the first image in this post was the story banner.



mzdarkstar xx

No comments:

Post a Comment