When writing fiction, visualising characters is the most important part to me. Characters are almost always the basis of my stories. I got into a habit of trying to recreate their appearance with Cast Cards, used a lot on fanfiction forums.

This blog is simply a celebration of art in images and a way to mentally 'see' people and places featured in my stories. Massive Disclaimer: most (if not all) of the images do not belong to me (I found a lot of them on Google) and I have only used them to create a different artistic view, so all due respect is given to the creator or artist of the images when possible.

Thursday, 9 May 2013

Jade Rose from my other blog Pink Sovereign











My most treasured secret thing.


The Character

If I could be anybody, I think I would be Jade Rose. I considered my other characters Yanamari or Clarity Roberts, my current personal favourites, but they both have their own baggage whereas J.R. is a clean slate. I purposefully made her as a being who is completely unrealistic, who nobody could ever be - that why is essentially why she is perfect.

Creating her was more than fun. I was so absorbed - obsessed, rather - that it was done in a day. I knew exactly how I wanted her, no matter what program I was using to portray her though I liked to use the Sims 2; grey eyes, pink hair, braid over the left shoulder, coffee skin, typically red earrings and a purple top with a scarf or choker on. It was done in an instant.

She is also my fashion icon. She stirs up ideas and inspiration for what I like to see in fashion, regardless of whether or not I would or could actually wear the outfit or item. She just gets the cogs going. Lately, my thoughts have been so dark that thinking about Jade Rose is the happiest fantasy I own.



Star xx

- All of the above images belong to me. -
Star, 09/05/13.

2 comments:

  1. I adore how beautiful she looks :D making your perfect personage take indeed long, but I think that day was worth it :D She looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete