When writing fiction, visualising characters is the most important part to me. Characters are almost always the basis of my stories. I got into a habit of trying to recreate their appearance with Cast Cards, used a lot on fanfiction forums.

This blog is simply a celebration of art in images and a way to mentally 'see' people and places featured in my stories. Massive Disclaimer: most (if not all) of the images do not belong to me (I found a lot of them on Google) and I have only used them to create a different artistic view, so all due respect is given to the creator or artist of the images when possible.

Wednesday, 13 November 2013

Zen









These never cease to calm me.

Star xx

4 comments:

  1. I adore the pictures :D I perhaps should try zen on day, though I'm not sure it will help x') But I adore the calm looking pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks again! I think I'd also like to try Zen too, sometimes, as I'm fascinated with Japanese culture. I just love it. I think just the meditation aspect of Zen would help most people in most situations, even if just to give confidence or clarity. Who knows what it might do? =D

      Delete
  2. These pictures look so calm... One of my teachers has a mini Zen garden in her classroom. Made me think of that... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In her classroom? How awesome! Hey, I should set one up in my bedroom, great idea =D Thanks for commenting, Isabel.

      Delete