When writing fiction, visualising characters is the most important part to me. Characters are almost always the basis of my stories. I got into a habit of trying to recreate their appearance with Cast Cards, used a lot on fanfiction forums.

This blog is simply a celebration of art in images and a way to mentally 'see' people and places featured in my stories. Massive Disclaimer: most (if not all) of the images do not belong to me (I found a lot of them on Google) and I have only used them to create a different artistic view, so all due respect is given to the creator or artist of the images when possible.

Monday, 9 December 2013

Jade Rose in The Perfect Dress Game





Yeah.... I like pastels.... A LOT =]
Here is the post for them on my other blog, Pink Sovereign.

And two more I made today.
I mused with the idea of JR's hair shorter.




As I'm sure I mentioned before, I like playing about on dress up games to come up with interesting fashion creations. There is one called The Perfect Dress on Doll Divine that I would use to create replicas of Jade Rose and then see what outfits I could give her.

Perhaps one day, I'll make them for real. But although I love the look of them, I'm not sure that they would suit me. We'll see.

I'll speak more on the outfit conception on the fashion blog.



Star xx

P.S. Little secret: every time I use The Perfect Dress game, I forget what settings I had for Jade Rose so she ends up having different eyes and eyebrow colours every time! It's so hilarious. I rarely remember that her eyes must be grey and her eyebrows brown or pink. Oh well.

P.P.S I will make more of an effort with this blog. Pinkie Promise. (See what I did there?)

6 comments:

  1. we love our pastels too!! we can't get enough of them whether they be nail polish or clothing

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoop! I see I'm not alone in the matter =] Thanks for your comment!

      Delete
  2. Hola, que tengas una linda semana navideña, un placer descubrir tu bello blog, feliz Martes, te invito de manera cordial a que visites el Blog de Boris Estebitan y leas un poema mío titulado “El guerrero Pegaso”, espero que te agrade, puse mucho de mí para escribirlo, saludos cordiales y un abrazo enorme.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola and Gracias! I will look at the poem on your blog. Happy Christmas! =]

      Delete
  3. I love 4th doll <3 And I like playing about on dress up games too :) Thanks for a lovelyu comment :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The 4th design was the one I was least sure about, mainly because of the purple collar. I always wanted to have one of those =D I like how dress up games spark the fashion imagination. Even if what I create doesn't appeal to me, at least then I'll have ideas for improvement. You're welcome, that DIY Christmas tree was SOOO cute :3 Thanks for YOUR comment! Have a good Christmas :)

      Delete