When writing fiction, visualising characters is the most important part to me. Characters are almost always the basis of my stories. I got into a habit of trying to recreate their appearance with Cast Cards, used a lot on fanfiction forums.

This blog is simply a celebration of art in images and a way to mentally 'see' people and places featured in my stories. Massive Disclaimer: most (if not all) of the images do not belong to me (I found a lot of them on Google) and I have only used them to create a different artistic view, so all due respect is given to the creator or artist of the images when possible.

Wednesday, 3 September 2014

Elsa The Snow Queen And Jack Frost (Rise Of The Guardians)

To find out why my posts had been so scarce, please click the link below or go to my other blog, which explains my Notice Of Suspension.


__________________________












The Fandom

This post was heavily delayed because I needed to disconnect from the interwebz and get a life.

I only discovered this popular 'ship a few months ago and for some reason I also find it very cute. Also I connect with it on a fangirl level; people online are freaking crazy and f***king amazing.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/pauljamez/jack-and-elsa-would-make-the-cutest-couple-2kjh



Star xx

1 comment: